qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Jira processing
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 17:06:57 GMT
Qpidinos,

For M3, I'm planning on following this process for managing the Jiras:
when we hit feature freeze / stabalisation / code slush / branch, all
the Jiras which are open and are a Feature with a Fix version of M3
(currently 63 of the 193 open) will be moved to Unscheduled. Once we
hit the final test phase / hard freeze / branch all the Jiras which
aren't critical and aren't fixed will be moved to Unscheduled. Then
we'll fix what's left, then release.

Does that make sense/grossly offend everyone?

- Aidan

http://aidan.skinner.me.uk/
each other."