qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Gitorious repo
Date Sun, 29 Jun 2008 01:14:14 GMT
Fans of DVCS,

I've pushed a whole-history, including branches (I think, may need to
push a few other branches) copy of qpid to
http://gitorious.org/projects/qpid you can clone from git clone
git://gitorious.org/qpid/mainline.git and
http://git.gitorious.org/qpid/mainline.git for those behind
restrictive firewalls.

Pushing requires a gitorious account and an ssh key. Let me know if
you want commit access (Steve? Manuel?) and I'll add you. Those with
svn comitt acess should be able to git svn init once they've cloned
and commit to svn.{eu.}apache.org, although I haven't tried that yet
myself.

I'll setup a cron job to push svn to it every so often once I work out how.

- Aidan
http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid