qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Marnie McCormack" <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC - Lahiru's CLI for JMX
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 09:04:11 GMT
Hi Lahiru,

Great - it seems you're making some real progress, which is very good to see
! The attibutes you're listing now look good.

I think the samples stuff might give you more of a headache than you'd enjoy
getting started. Martin & Aidan & I have been discussing and we'll guide you
towards how to get a simple client set up to make your queue active, and
thus see some more useful example data in the queue attributes.

I'll try to take a look at your code in svn shortly. Our 12pm DST call today
will go ahead, Martin & Aidan will call you on your contact number (which is
best - landline or mobile ?).

I can't make it along today as I have a set of meetings which I cannot
elude. When you have a moment, send us a list of any issues that you have so
we're all clear about what you need most help with !

Hth,
Marnie