qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "lahiru gunathilake" <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC - Lahiru's CLI for JMX
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 08:34:07 GMT
Hi Aidan,

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 7:10 PM, Aidan Skinner <aidan@apache.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 2:27 PM, lahiru gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I have done following things for the release.
> [...]
> > I have already added ant target for creating a jar file. Aidan please
> have a
> > look in to that ant target to see if there is anything else to add for
> that
> > target.
>
> Hey, just tried it all out, looking pretty good! :)
>
> If you change qpid-cli so that it uses the jar and then package it all
> up I think you're good to go! It's probably worth putting a link to
> the your website in README, along with instructions on how to file
> bugs.

yes added these information and added separate instructions for source
release users and binary release users. I have packed tar.gz with source and
binary release and release number is 0.1 and created a download page in
Google code project could you please have a look at two releases.

Thanks in advance
Regards
Lahiru