qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r673343 - in /incubator/qpid/trunk/qpid/java/client/src: main/java/org/apache/qpid/client/ main/java/org/apache/qpid/client/protocol/ main/java/org/apache/qpid/client/state/ test/java/org/apache/qpid/test/unit/client/connection/
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 12:00:12 GMT
On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 6:47 AM, Rafael Schloming <rafaels@redhat.com> wrote:

> I don't recall the details, but I'm pretty sure there are some circumstances
> when multiple exceptions get passed through this listener. I think we should
> do something to ensure that exceptions aren't lost under those
> circumstances, as it's *really* confusing when they are.

I think I've fixed it so that it does on the first one, but I could
well be wrong (that code is hairy, lairy and in need of refactoring
with fire). Previously there was an ArrayList of those, which it
appended too. We could put that back and set them all as linked
exceptions?

- Aidan

http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid