qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fortnight report (week 5-6)
Date Sat, 05 Jul 2008 18:32:29 GMT
On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 5:49 PM, lahiru gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com> wrote:

> That's cool. But do I have wiki access in Apache Qpid wiki.

Sadly not, because we currently export our wiki as our website, we
can't give write access to it to non-committers. Probably easiest if
you put the page on your google code project for now.

It would be good to get a 'help' command implemented so you can see
what commands are available, something like:

qpid-cli$ help
list  - list all objects of a specific type
info - provide information on a specific object
help - print the list

run <command> -- help for more information on each command

qpid-cli$

other than that, I think you're good to go for 0.1! :)

- Aidan

http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid