qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject M3 release plans and Jira status
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:02:52 GMT
Hi all,

following what I think was a pretty sucesful Jira clean up, it's
possible to get a better grip on M3. There are currently 143
outstanding bugs against it, 3 of which are blockers and 2 are
criticals. I've tried to assign as many of the 'unassigned' pile
(which was very, very large) to somebody appropriate as possible so
there's at least an owner. I think we should get default component
owners set up, I'd be happy to take the .Net client for instance.

Given we're around a fortnight away from freezing for M3, it occured
to me that nobodys stepped forward for release manager duty. I'm happy
to do it again, M2.1 wasn't that bad (or I've clearly supressed the
more traumatic memorys). Objections?

- Aidan
http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid