qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Moving org.apache.qpidity into org.apache.qpid (QPID-1072)
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 13:28:59 GMT
0-10 Javarinos,

Can we please have org.apache.qpidity.* moved into org.apache.qpid by
the end of the week? Although I'm a big boy and my mum lets me go on
the underground myself, big renamings make me nervous and I'm somewhat
concious of the fact that we're just over a week away from hitting
stabalisation time. Once this is done, please update QPID-1072.

Otherwise I'm afraid it will be sad pandas all round.

- Aidan
http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid