qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: M3 Freeze
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 10:31:51 GMT
On Tue, 2008-08-05 at 18:01 +0100, Andrew Stitcher wrote:

> > > Is there a way that QPID-1209 (Port to Windows) can be included before
> > > the freeze? This is important to me, and I'll help any way I can. I've
> > > set up autobuilds of trunk and windows branches on RHEL 4 nightly and
> > > the results are identical (with and without the windows changes).
> >
> > I'm not sure who's reviewing that, I don't know enough (~0) about the
> > C++ side of things to offer an opinion I'm afraid, I guess Alan or
> > Gordon may be in a better position?
>
> I'm reviewing these changes.

I've sent some review notes to Steve, most of which are small things and
I hope we can get it sorted to go into M3.

I do think however that it would be worth holding M3 for a few days (say
no more than 3) if it takes Steve a little longer than that. I know this
could be regarded as the thin end of the wedge, but this the first
significant platform port of the C++ broker and things were bound to
show up. However IMO it would be a significant extra for M3 so worth
waiting just a short while for.

Andrew