qpid-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: M3 Freeze
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 14:40:43 GMT
On Thu, 2008-08-07 at 15:32 +0100, Martin Ritchie wrote:
> 2008/8/7 Aidan Skinner <aidan@apache.org>:
> > On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 11:31 AM, Andrew Stitcher <astitcher@redhat.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I do think however that it would be worth holding M3 for a few days (say
> >> no more than 3) if it takes Steve a little longer than that. I know this
> >> could be regarded as the thin end of the wedge, but this the first
> >> significant platform port of the C++ broker and things were bound to
> >> show up. However IMO it would be a significant extra for M3 so worth
> >> waiting just a short while for.
> >
> > I'm okay with this going in if guys you are. :)
> >
> Are you suggesting holding the freeze till Monday as 'Last thing
> Friday' == 'First thing Monday'?

I actually meant 3 working days so last thing Weds, but I definitely
don't want to wait longer than that, if it's not ready by then, we just
freeze anyway. But if you want to suggest sooner we can discuss.

Andrew



Mime
View raw message