qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Greig" <robert.j.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code review process (was Re: Code review agenda)
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 19:56:10 GMT
2008/8/4 Aidan Skinner <aidan@apache.org>:

> We could use Jira (every change has a Jira, right?), comment on that
> and use the voting feature to indicate that it's been reviewed. I
> can't see anything along the lines of tags so adding a
> 'needs_review'/'review_ok' to the issue seems out (oh Jira, why aren't
> you as good as Bugzilla?)

Surely the way to do this with Jira (or other issue trackers) is to
have a new stage in the workflow which is "Awaiting Review", which
comes after "In Progress" and before "Resolved".

Atlassian also does a tool for distributed code review that tracks
comments etc. - I wonder if they are willing to give an open source
licence as they are for Jira and Confluence?

RG