qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: M3 Freeze
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 15:12:31 GMT
Andrew Stitcher wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-08-07 at 15:32 +0100, Martin Ritchie wrote:
>> 2008/8/7 Aidan Skinner <aidan@apache.org>:

>>> I'm okay with this going in if guys you are. :)
>>>
>> Are you suggesting holding the freeze till Monday as 'Last thing
>> Friday' == 'First thing Monday'?
>
> I actually meant 3 working days so last thing Weds, but I definitely
> don't want to wait longer than that, if it's not ready by then, we just
> freeze anyway. But if you want to suggest sooner we can discuss.

I think it would be good to make an exception specifically for Steve's
windows port and allow a few more days for that (e.g. up to Wed). It
will be really nice to get that in for M3 and its already very nearly there.

So I'd suggest not having a general delay in the freeze, but allowing
windows port patches to be submitted and applied by wed next week.
Steve, would that work for you?