qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "lahiru gunathilake" <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC - Lahiru's CLI for JMX
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 11:18:55 GMT
Hi Aidan,

Could you please send the Release note only for this time.
Here's the URL of the blog post,
http://lahirumanaya.blogspot.com/2008/07/qpidcli-02-released.html
I'm studying for another semester exam and I will start on working on rest
of the implementation form tomorrow onwards.And in order to start the
implementation could you please send me an email which one to start next and
with a small description (I'm sorry for asking a description but your
explanations are very very useful for me to understand the thing and
implement it in an easy way from the very beginning ).I think I'm suppose to
finish all the implementations within nearly two weeks :-)

So please help me to make this a success.I'm waiting for a reply and start
on working with the rest of the project.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Lahiru