qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: M3 Freeze
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 14:50:24 GMT
On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 3:40 PM, Andrew Stitcher <astitcher@redhat.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2008-08-07 at 15:32 +0100, Martin Ritchie wrote:

>> 2008/8/7 Aidan Skinner <aidan@apache.org>:

>> > I'm okay with this going in if guys you are. :)
>> >
>> Are you suggesting holding the freeze till Monday as 'Last thing
>> Friday' == 'First thing Monday'?
>
> I actually meant 3 working days so last thing Weds, but I definitely
> don't want to wait longer than that, if it's not ready by then, we just
> freeze anyway. But if you want to suggest sooner we can discuss.

I'm suggesting a freeze exception for this and only[1] this, and
otherwise moving trunk into stabalisation mode as planned. I realise
I'm basically making up policy as I go along here though. :)

- Aidan

[1] If anybody else needs/wants one, now would be a good time to discuss it. ;)
http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid
"Nine-tenths of wisdom consists in being wise in time." - Theodore Roosevelt