qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: M3 Freeze
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 18:23:16 GMT
The general practise (as seen in other apache projects and in general) is
not to freeze the trunk.
The java client will also have some clustering related changes to go along
with Alans stuff on C++.
If need be these changes can be kept in a local copy btw the freeze and
release, but having read Alans comments I agree with him that a branch is
probably a better and safer option.

Regards,

Rajith

--