qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Update on Windows port
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 15:09:36 GMT
On Mon, 2008-09-15 at 17:06 -0400, Steve Huston wrote:
> I pushed some updates for the qpid Windows port up to the github
> qpid-port repository on Friday. Things are progressing nicely but not
> ready for prime time yet. If you're looking for Windows C++ qpid,
> please feel free to give it a go. Let me know of any issues that
> arise.

At the end of last week I (finally) pushed the code for rdma protocols
(Infiniband etc.) to the qpid svn repo. This included some structural
changes to the c++ client code, but I think none to the broker code as
these had already been merged.

Steve, You might now want to pull these changes into your github repo as
this is likely to be the final structural changes to the protocol code
in the the m4 timeframe and so if your code fits into this structure it
will likely merge fairly painlessly into the svn trunk code.

Andrew