qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Griswold <m...@devIT.com>
Subject Re: c++ client - Windows port
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 13:10:13 GMT
* Steve Huston <shuston@riverace.com> [09/03/08 17:53]:
> Thanks, Matt! I've integrated these and a few local fixes to Monitor
> and Condition. The current source is pushed up to qpid-port, windows2
> branch.

Great, I'll check it out.

* Alan Conway <aconway@redhat.com> [09/04/08 07:51]:
> So my suggestion: if boost::time solves your problem on windows then do
> a new sys/boost/Time.cpp impl using boost::time, so no impact on other
> code.

That's been working well for me.  I've been playing around with making a boost
"port" in sys/boost since I'll eventually need an OSX client too and I figured
it was easiest to let boost handle as much of the native code as possible.

--
Matt Griswold
dev/IT