qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r700077 [1/4] - in /incubator/qpid/trunk/qpid/java: client/src/main/java/org/apache/qpid/management/ client/src/main/java/org/apache/qpid/management/configuration/ client/src/main/java/org/apache/qpid/management/domain/ client/src/mai
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 08:45:22 GMT
On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 8:31 AM, Arnaud Simon <asimon@redhat.com> wrote:

> The assumption was that Qman is a client that implements the management protocol.
> Now nothing prevent us to move the JMX specific code into java/tool but the management
client itself can live into java/client.

My 2p/€0.024/$0.036: I think java/client should be the AMQP client
library, and things built on top of that should live elsewhere.

I reckon this should probably live in qpid/java/management/qmf for the
QMF library and qpid/java/management/qman for the tool in the
immediate term, but see another email I'm about to send for my
thoughts on reorganising in the long term.

- Aidan
http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid
"Nine-tenths of wisdom consists in being wise in time." - Theodore Roosevelt