qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Board report
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 09:25:41 GMT
We're on the block for a board report this time round, I'd like to mention a
couple of things:

1. Concern that it took ~1 month to get a vote on our last release candidate
completed, general@ seems happy to pick holes when somethings wrong but
uninterested in allowing stuff to proceed. There was plenty of activity on
other threads, such as the discussion on the maven repo but repeated
reminders seemed ineffectual.
2. Related to 1, time to graduate?
3. New comitters voted on, new PPMC members.
4. GSoC rocked

- Aidan
http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid
"Nine-tenths of wisdom consists in being wise in time." - Theodore Roosevelt