qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "lahiru gunathilake" <lah...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon US 2008 New Orleans
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2008 16:08:21 GMT
Hi devs,

I did the presentation last afternoon, first thanks Carl and Rajith to
giving me this idea of giving an incubator talk at ApacheCon and preparing
slides for me. It was a really interesting one people had discussion about
AMQP and Qpid about 7 or 8 minutes and there was Paul Frementle and that
really benefited to do some marketing over Qpid. Thanks Paul, for the help
and appreciate it a lot.

Cheers
Lahiru