qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Robbie Gemmell" <gemme...@dcs.gla.ac.uk>
Subject RE: Java broker + management console JMX authentication[MESSAGE NOT SCANNED]
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 12:47:42 GMT
I have attached the mentioned patches in their complete and current form to
QPID-1469 and QPID-1511 respectively.

Getting rid of the Base64MD5 stuff would certainly make life simpler.

...as would someone fixing the annoying [Message not scanned] tag on my
email subjects, its been weeks now, grr support :)

Robbie

-----Original Message-----
From: aidan.skinner@gmail.com [mailto:aidan.skinner@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Aidan Skinner
Sent: 08 December 2008 10:15
To: qpid-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Java broker + management console JMX authentication[MESSAGE NOT
SCANNED]

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 10:11 AM, Marnie McCormack
<marnie.mccormack@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I think it is too late for M4 - Martin/Aidan can you comment ?

It depends on the patch, although I think it's probably too late.

TBH I think we should just dump the Base64MD5 stuff altogether and
reccomend everybody use plain, it's more hassle than it's worth.

- Aidan
http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid
"Have we anything resembling a plan?" "Mm-hm. Ride till we find
them... and kill them all." - The 13th Warrior