qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: removing maven poms
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 14:27:48 GMT
On Thursday 04 December 2008 8:39:07 am Rafael Schloming wrote:
> Aidan Skinner wrote:
> > On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 8:08 PM, Rafael Schloming <rafaels@redhat.com>
wrote:

> >> Can you post a link to this? I wasn't able to google it.
> >
> > Ah, sorry, thought that would be sufficent google words. The post is
> > http://aidan-skinner.livejournal.com/229584.html and the script is
> > http://people.apache.org/~janstey/misc/deploy_qpid_java.sh
>
> Great, thanks. I think this takes care of the last issue. I'll possibly
> massage the script a bit and check it in somewhere before removing the
> maven poms.

The thing about that script is it generates a "default" pom which means it
would have no dependency information, no license information, no pointers to
qpids website, etc.....    That's probably not what you want at all.

Also, it's deploying diretly into
people.apache.org:/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository
which it also shouldn't do.   It should go into a stage location so it can be
included as part of the vote.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org