qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: M4 Timelines
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 13:47:11 GMT

I looked at the last spin artifacts. I think we have some cleanup /
decision to make before the next spin

1. Ruby & Python README's need some, how to use comments (I have pinging
Rafi)
2. .NET ( we have a 0-8 client that has no changed since M2 and the new
010 client. However the 010 client
is in a subdir, 0-8 is not. Should we move the 0-8 client into a subdir
or just delete it, as it can be obtained from M3
or M2?  It is problematic that the RELEASE_NOTES talk about M2 at the
top level and confusing
3. The Java build needs something in the README about Java 1.5 /1.6  or
we need to fix it. It also needs to be updated
with the ant instructions. I also think we should kill maven so people
don't try and fail to build with Maven. (Hiram's
issues trying to build)

I am still checking licensing, but that is the punch list I have found
so far on the last spin.

Volunteers welcome to help clean up.
Carl.