qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Qpid is up on apache.org home page
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 22:19:33 GMT

Marnie / Lahiru,

Are you able to also do this (from graduation page):

Update the Incubator site

   1. Update the Incubator status page
      <http://incubator.apache.org/projects/index.html>
   2. Update the podling status page
      <http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#notes-status>.
      All sections should now be filled in including /EXIT/. Take some
      time to read carefully since this page forms the final public
      record for graduation.
   3. Edit the Incubator website to remove the podling from the list in
      |project.xml|. Here
      <http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html#Generating+the+top-level+website>
      explains how.

kind regards