qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Ritchie" <ritch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is qpid/java trunk supposed to build without test failures?
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 10:46:23 GMT
Personally I think limiting to building on 1.6 is very annoying. I use
my Mac OS X box quite a bit and would rather use the default 1.5. I
would argue that we should remove the @Overide that are causing the
problem and are only used in the one interface. Small change for a big
win IMHO.

Martin

--
Martin Ritchie