qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: M4 Timelines
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 17:06:52 GMT
On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 3:56 PM, Carl Trieloff <cctrieloff@redhat.com> wrote:

> I did some README clean up, which brought the question up for me.

> c.) we can do a bit more of what I have started -- add comments into the top
> level files to point to client010 files and
> strip out the out of date info around M2.
>
> any preferences?

I think this is the easiest route to go, I've attached updated README
and RELEASE_NOTES. I don't know much about the 0-10 client other than
it supports 0-10 so it'd be better if somebody who did could add some
more information. :)

- Aidan
http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid
"Have we anything resembling a plan?" "Mm-hm. Ride till we find
them... and kill them all." - The 13th Warrior