qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is qpid/java trunk supposed to build without test failures?
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 17:29:56 GMT
On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 5:04 PM, Hiram Chirino <hiram@hiramchirino.com> wrote:

> After setting the ANT_OPTS="-Xmx1024M" I got a little further.  The
> ConnectionTest still failed and furthermore I started getting a bunch
> of IoSender and IoReceiver log messages which quickly started to
> scroll the test results off my console buffer.  If those are not
> errors, could they be removed from the test output?  It's going to be
> hard to review the Test results with all that output being generated.

I don't get those errors using ant test, are you running against the
c++ or java brokers externally?

FWIW you can use ant report to get nice html reports in build/report/index.html.

- Aidan
http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid
"Have we anything resembling a plan?" "Mm-hm. Ride till we find
them... and kill them all." - The 13th Warrior