qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Java broker + management console JMX authentication[MESSAGE NOT SCANNED]
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 10:14:39 GMT
On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 10:11 AM, Marnie McCormack
<marnie.mccormack@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I think it is too late for M4 - Martin/Aidan can you comment ?

It depends on the patch, although I think it's probably too late.

TBH I think we should just dump the Base64MD5 stuff altogether and
reccomend everybody use plain, it's more hassle than it's worth.

- Aidan
http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid
"Have we anything resembling a plan?" "Mm-hm. Ride till we find
them... and kill them all." - The 13th Warrior