qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject jmx-cli changes to Command
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 19:34:22 GMT
I'm planning on doing a bit of work on the JMX CLI to add a couple of
commands and thought I'd take the opportunity to push some of the
common functionality in the Command subclasses up a bit (things like
isSeperator etc).

I'm also planning on making execute return something common so that
the output logic can be centralised. TabularData might be optimal
here, but I'm not convinced about that. Opinions?

I'll file Jiras for all the work and post patches since it's clearly
too big a set of changes for M4.

- Aidan

http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid
"Have we anything resembling a plan?" "Mm-hm. Ride till we find
them... and kill them all." - The 13th Warrior