qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: qpid-incubating.jar is now qpid-all.jar
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2008 10:16:53 GMT
On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 1:32 AM, Rafael Schloming <rafaels@redhat.com> wrote:

> Just a heads up, I've scrubbed the repo for the term "incubating" and
> removed it from shell scripts, release artifacts, etc. Probably the only
> noticeable difference is that qpid-incubating.jar is now called
> qpid-all.jar, so if you have any scripts or config outside the repo that
> references qpid-incubating.jar, they may need to be updated.

I'm not sure qpid-all is the right name, qpid-client-complete or
something might be more accurate (it doesn't include the broker stuff
for instance). OTOH qpid-incubating was equally terminologically
inexact so I don't think it's a big deal for M4. Would be nice to fix
if RC1 needs re-rolling for any reason though.

- Aidan
http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid
"Have we anything resembling a plan?" "Mm-hm. Ride till we find
them... and kill them all." - The 13th Warrior