qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: M4-RC1
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2008 11:12:29 GMT
On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 7:40 AM, Rafael Schloming <rafaels@redhat.com> wrote:

> Please have at it:
>
>  http://people.apache.org/~rhs/qpid-M4-RC1/

Couple of things:

C++ src is still muckle. It probably makes sense for doc/ to be split
out to a seperate artifact. The docs are really nice though. ;)
C++ src unpacks to qpidc-0.3, 0.4 might be better.

qpid-dotnet-M4 should probably be qpid-dotnet-0-8-M4 to be consistent
with qpid-dotnet-0-10. It unpacks into cwd rather than creating a
subdirectory which is ugly.

Java looks good to me except for still having the duplicate libs in
management/ but that's not a huge deal, just annoying.

You need to put your public key in KEYS.

- Aidan
http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid
"Have we anything resembling a plan?" "Mm-hm. Ride till we find
them... and kill them all." - The 13th Warrior