qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Is qpid/java trunk supposed to build without test failures?
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 17:50:31 GMT
I'm just running: ant test
Do I need to start up an external broker before doing that?  I was
assuming the Java tests start java brokers automatically.

Ah good idea about the ant report.  But I'd still recommend you guys
get rid of the log messages getting spewed to the console during the
tests.

What kind of machine you running your tests on?

--
Regards,
Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com