qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Marnie McCormack" <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [Java] Eclipse Java Management Console
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 10:08:37 GMT
Hi Rafi,

The component release of (just) the JMX Management Console would be done
from trunk.

I would not envisage there being any need for a trunk freeze or hold back,
aside from on the console code itself. I'll test the console against the M4
Java Broker to confirm that it inter-ops ok.

The console hasn't been fixed up for a really long time, so we can only make
it better :-)

Hth,
Marnie