qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Marnie McCormack" <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject M4 JIRAs - Please Update ?
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 13:12:39 GMT
All,

We currently have over 150 JIRAs still sitting in scope for M4. There are a
few actions for us all to clean this up please:

- There are 47 that are 'Unassigned'. I'd propose to descope these unless
anyone objects ?
- I've been having a look around and a reasonable number seem to have been
committed and are still Open (and some of which went into M3 afaic). Please
progress :-)
- We have 4 blockers, 3 of which are with Rafi and have had work completed,
pending review/re-assignment for resolution I think ? The other blocker is
QPID-1494 which is new

Let me know if you object to the descoping of the unassigned items (aside
from QPID-1494) ? Thanks !

Bye for now,
Marnie