qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Marnie McCormack" <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Is qpid/java trunk supposed to build without test failures?
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 14:59:00 GMT
Hi Hiram,

Us XP-ers are few and far between on the Java side :-)

If you set your ANT_OPTS to be a little more generous it'll build ok (I'm
using ANT_OPTS="-Xmx1024M"). Not sure what the min amount is, but it builds
successfully for me.
Have plans to get an XP CI build setup shortly, but currently all Linux this
end. It is on my list though ....

Hth,
Marnie