qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Java authorization plugins
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2009 21:06:00 GMT
I don't want to support api yet, so i'm not concerned about
brittleness at this point. It's mostly for sanity and to get to a
point where we could use contributed stuff if necessary. I agree that
it's still a bit early to be making those kind of promises. I
certainly imagine that things will change a few times while we're
adding multiprotocol support.

http://qpid.apache.org

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org