qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Qpid slogan?
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:22:37 GMT
On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 11:10 AM, Aidan Skinner <aidan@apache.org> wrote:

> While they fulfill all the criteria, none of them really grab me.
> Something with a bit more vim and vigour maybe?

I spent 5 minutes with sloganizer.net and realised that we need some
sort of positive statement (but not a measurable claim, and preferably
and absolute one rather than a statement relative to a competitor)
along with the words AMQP, Apache Qpid and Messaging.

Apache Qpid: Messaging for the AMQP Generation
Start AMQP Messaging with Apache Qpid
Apache Qpid: Standardised Messaging with AMQP
Got Messaging? Think AMQP. Think Apache Qpid.
Apache Qpid, messaging with added AMQP

Sadly at this point I ran out of ways to make messaging sound
exciting. Maybe I should start watching Mad Men.

- Aidan

http://qpid.apache.org

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org