qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Robbie Gemmell" <gemme...@dcs.gla.ac.uk>
Subject RE: Implementation of WS-Notifications (QPID-1582)
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 15:40:07 GMT
Oddness, works here:

    [junit] Running org.apache.qpid.management.wsdm.WsDmAdapterTest
    [junit] Tests run: 12, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 8.445 sec

-----Original Message-----
From: aidan.skinner@gmail.com [mailto:aidan.skinner@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Aidan Skinner
Sent: 11 February 2009 15:16
To: dev@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Re: Implementation of WS-Notifications (QPID-1582)[MESSAGE NOT
SCANNED]

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 2:34 PM, Andrea Gazzarini <a.gazzarini@gmail.com>
wrote:

> the last step (at the moment) of QMan is here : I just submitted code for
> QPID-1582 (implementation on QMan of WS-Notification).

I just updated and 12 tests in WsDmAdapterTest now fail for me with
the following stack:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.muse.util.xml.XmlUtils.getAllElements(XmlUtils.java:872)
at org.apache.muse.util.xml.XmlUtils.getAllElements(XmlUtils.java:815)
at org.apache.muse.util.xml.XmlUtils.getAllElements(XmlUtils.java:791)
at
org.apache.muse.ws.addressing.soap.SimpleSoapClient.send(SimpleSoapClient.ja
va:312)
at
org.apache.muse.core.AbstractResourceClient.invoke(AbstractResourceClient.ja
va:285)
at
org.apache.muse.core.AbstractResourceClient.invoke(AbstractResourceClient.ja
va:254)
at
org.apache.muse.ws.resource.remote.WsResourceClient.getResourceProperty(WsRe
sourceClient.java:138)
at
org.apache.muse.ws.resource.sg.remote.ServiceGroupClient.getMembers(ServiceG
roupClient.java:110)
at
org.apache.qpid.management.wsdm.WsDmAdapterTest.setUp(WsDmAdapterTest.java:1
60)
at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:22)
at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:19)
at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:23)

:(

- Aidan

http://qpid.apache.org

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org