qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Robbie Gemmell" <gemme...@dcs.gla.ac.uk>
Subject RE: WsDmAdapterTest Failure
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2009 00:40:18 GMT

Testcase: testOperationInvocationOK_withMap took 0.221 sec

Etc etc

-----Original Message-----
From: Rafael Schloming [mailto:rafaels@redhat.com]
Sent: 06 February 2009 23:42
To: dev@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Re: WsDmAdapterTest Failure[MESSAGE NOT SCANNED]

Martin Ritchie wrote:
> Hi all, been meaning to say for a while now. All the tests in
> WsDmAdapterTest fail like this for me:
>
> I'm running JDK 1.6.0_10 on a RHEL 4 box. Anyone any thoughts?
>
> Testcase: testGeResourcePropertiesOK took 0.14 sec
>         Caused an ERROR
> Connection refused
> org.apache.muse.ws.addressing.soap.SoapFault: Connection refused
>         at org.apache.muse.core.AbstractResourceClient.invoke(AbstractResourceClient.java:298)
>         at org.apache.muse.core.AbstractResourceClient.invoke(AbstractResourceClient.java:254)
>         at org.apache.muse.ws.resource.remote.WsResourceClient.getResourceProperty(WsResourceClient.java:138)
>         at org.apache.muse.ws.resource.sg.remote.ServiceGroupClient.getMembers(ServiceGroupClient.java:110)
>         at org.apache.qpid.management.wsdm.WsDmAdapterTest.setUp(WsDmAdapterTest.java:160)
>         at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:22)
>         at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:19)
>         at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:23)

They all fail for me as well. I get this exception logged:

15:47:32,774 ERROR [WsdlBuilder] <QMAN-100026> : Exception occurred
while replacing the placeholder soap address with r\
esource actual location.
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.DTMManagerDefault
cannot be cast to org.apache.xml.dtm.DTMManager
         at org.apache.xml.dtm.DTMManager.newInstance(DTMManager.java:135)
         at org.apache.xpath.XPathContext.<init>(XPathContext.java:100)
         at org.apache.xpath.XPathAPI.eval(XPathAPI.java:221)
         at org.apache.xpath.XPathAPI.selectNodeIterator(XPathAPI.java:126)
         at org.apache.xpath.XPathAPI.selectSingleNode(XPathAPI.java:87)
         at org.apache.xpath.XPathAPI.selectSingleNode(XPathAPI.java:67)
         at
org.apache.qpid.management.wsdm.capabilities.WsdlBuilder.begin(WsdlBuilder.java:209)

And the tests fail like this:

Testcase: testOperationInvocationOK_withMap took 0.178 sec
         FAILED
One resource has just been created so I expect to find it on service
group children list... expected:<1> but was:<0>
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: One resource has just been created
so I expect to find it on service group childr\
en list... expected:<1> but was:<0>
         at
org.apache.qpid.management.wsdm.WsDmAdapterTest.setUp(WsDmAdapterTest.java:174)
         at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:24)
         at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:21)
         at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:25)

--Rafael

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org