qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Robbie Gemmell" <gemme...@dcs.gla.ac.uk>
Subject RE: WsDmAdapterTest Failure
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 17:53:36 GMT
Ah, the build machines...which run CruiseControl...which runs its dashboard webserver on port
8080 by default...just like the wsdm tests... doh :P

Apologies for not remembering that little nugget sooner, ill send you an email off-list with
corrective instructions hehe :)

-----Original Message-----
From: martin.a.ritchie@googlemail.com [mailto:martin.a.ritchie@googlemail.com] On Behalf Of
Martin Ritchie
Sent: 13 February 2009 17:05
To: dev@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Re: WsDmAdapterTest Failure[MESSAGE NOT SCANNED]

Andrea,

I've attached the requested log fils (some text changed to protect the inoccent)

If it alright with you I'm going to disable the test at least for the weekend as the build
machines have been reporting failure for the last three weeks and it would be good to get
some positive emails from them.

The CruiseControl machines I look after are doing this currently:
<snip>

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org