qpid-dev mailing list archives

From balu <jagannadh.chintapa...@igindex.co.uk>
Subject Re: Apache Qpid problems
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 07:02:19 GMT

Hi,

I fixed the Exception-1 somehow by Editing my virtualhosts.xml and removed
my M<exchange> element and the exception disappears from the console,tell me
is this the right way to do...

answers for your questions:
I am using M4 version and using default message store.i named a virtualhost
called development and no queue definitions in it.I am running with 1 GB
memory where QPID will run on 3Gb, i think i should switch to 3 GB.the
message size contains more or less 20 bytes.

Hi,  I've got a few questions that will help figure out what's going on.

What version of Qpid are you using, and what message store do you have
configured?
Have you set up any virtual hosts?
How much memory are you running the broker with and what message
volumes are you sending through?

The clientside OOM just indicates that your application ran out of
available memory when it was in Qpid code, not that there was
necessarily something wrong in the client. Have you profiled your
application to find out what's using the memory?

- Aidan
http://qpid.apache.org

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org