qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Gazzarini <a.gazzar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WsDmAdapterTest Failure
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2009 06:46:17 GMT
@Martin & Raphael : could you send me the result (xml or txt) of the
WsDmAdapter?
As I see Martin problem is due to some network configuration issue (Tests
are starting Jetty on localhost:8080...I don't know your environment so if
you think it is a problem let me know)

Concerning Raphael issue, that's something that has to do with xalan...are
you sure your environment doesn't include some other  xalan implementation?

Anyway please send me the test result and I will understand better what's
happening.

Regards,
Andrea