qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Gazzarini <a.gazzar...@gmail.com>
Subject Java devs tip : Using Eclipse as all-in-one IDE for developing Qpid
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 18:01:14 GMT
Hi all, I just found an eclipse plugin for confluence (and I think that it's
working offline too)... so I was thinking to condivide with you how is
composed my IDE:

**** Base Eclipse (Java + JUnit) ***
*For development and unit testing

**** Mylyn plugin (+JIRA extension) ***
*There is the base plugin and the extension for JIRA.
After installing you will see JIRA issue with a rich graphical editor. Of
course if you want there's "open (internal) browser" option too;
There are reminders for scheduled issue too (it's very nice)...

**** Subclipse (for Subversion) ***
*Working with SVN directly in Eclipse...basically you will have something
like Tortoise embeedded in Eclipse... :)

**** TimTam (for confluence) ****
You can view confluence repository, add / remove / edit pages using wiki
markup.

I don't know if for you is the same but for me having all tools on a sigle
IDE is a great great thing...

Regards,
Andrea