qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Gazzarini <a.gazzar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WsDmAdapterTest Failure
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 18:29:30 GMT
Definitely it's friday and we are in Italy so according to the combination
of those two elements my brain is shutting down. :) Before of that please
let me understand....

- Robbie, the build machines you mentioned are the same where Martin is
trying to run the WsDmAdapterTest? If so I'm happy, otherwise Martin send me
the nestat and ifconfig logs and we try to solve the problem;
-  Note that the "connection refused" issue has nothing to do with
NullPointerException...please resynch the repository and retry...If the test
succeeds (or you no longer see the NullPointerException please close the
issue)

Regards,
Andrea