qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Gazzarini <a.gazzar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WsDmAdapterTest Failure
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 08:19:57 GMT
Hi Martin, I submitted a modified version of WsDmAdapterTest that is first
looking for an available port before running tests... I reverted the
build.xml too in order to include again that test case. Could you please run
tests and confirm me that all is working? If it is hopefully so, could you
please close the issue too? Regards, Andrea