qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Gazzarini <a.gazzar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WsDmAdapterTest Failure
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 12:52:14 GMT
Hi Martin, thanks for reply. Could you please sync and retry again ...I
inserted a sleep(2000) after server startup. I know, it''s not an elegant
workaround but let's say it's just to understand what's happening.

...and about the "http://localhost:39705/qman/services/adapter" log
line..forget it; I forgot to delete a System.out.println(...) :)

Let me know.

Regards,
Andrea

2009/2/16 Martin Ritchie <ritchiem@apache.org>

> 2009/2/16 Andrea Gazzarini <a.gazzarini@gmail.com>:
> > Hi Martin, I submitted a modified version of WsDmAdapterTest that is
> first
> > looking for an available port before running tests... I reverted the
> > build.xml too in order to include again that test case. Could you please
> run
> > tests and confirm me that all is working? If it is hopefully so, could
> you
> > please close the issue too? Regards, Andrea
>
> Hi, Andrea thanks for the updates. Unfortunately this hasn't solved
> the issue for me. Attached is the results of doing an update and clean
> build test this morning. One of the 12 WsDmAdapterTest tests failed
> withe connection refused. From the log file (attached) it appears to
> have picked 42107 for the port which succeeds for all the subsequent
> tests. As it was just the first test that failed. Could it be that the
> server just isn't ready sometimes, hence the connection refused but
> later success?
>
> This is happening on my local box though checking the CC boxes it also
> occured their though all tests failed. It has updated as I can see
> your new logging of  the connector
> (http://localhost:39705/qman/services/adapter).
>
> I've attached my failures from the local run.
>
> Cheers
>
> Martin
>
> > 2009/2/13 Robbie Gemmell <gemmellr@dcs.gla.ac.uk>
> >
> >> They are...although they svn update very regularly though so hopefully
> the
> >> NPE is not still being reported on those machines or something else is
> up
> >> :)

doh