qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: IKVMing the Java client for .Net
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 22:01:10 GMT

> On the Java broker side, we currently have no-one (unless I missed it)
> declaring that they're working on 0-10 for M5. Is someone planning to
> do this, firmly ? I think this has bearing on my (and other Java-ers)
> views here of the short-term/medium-term requirements.

Marnie,

 From the thread earlier, I believe it was discussed to keep the Java
broker stable for M5 and do larger changes for M6.  I think that
discussing has headed off work on M5 for 0-10.  If this has changed, I
am sure enough people will pile in to get it to 0-10 for M5.

So, to open that topic again -- those working on Java, want to have that
amount of change for M5?
Carl.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org