qpid-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Version Numbers
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 13:29:59 GMT

> Can I ask that either we add a "No Change Just Yet" option to this
> vote, or cancel this vote in favour of first establishing that the
> majority this that *now* is the correct time to change.
> While I can live with a 0.5 release I think that we are doing
> ourselves a disservice if we do not wait the one or so extra releases
> that would bring us up to interoperability between all the components
> and the chance to move to an X.0 release number (X to be determined).


The 'M' is a PAIN to deal with on the C++ side, with the tool chain. Are 
you ok doing 0.5 now
and 1.0 once we have interop over 0-10 with the Java broker?


Apache Qpid - AMQP Messaging Implementation
Project:      http://qpid.apache.org
Use/Interact: mailto:dev-subscribe@qpid.apache.org

View raw message