qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Robie <jonathan.ro...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Qpid Documentation page
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 18:15:01 GMT
Help! This is another page also claiming to be "the" documentation page.
It's not what users will get if they click on the "Documentation" link
on the left hand side.

I really think we need to focus on what users get to if they click on
the navigation links first. I've seen several pages that try to provide
an independent overview of what's going on, and over time, these pages
get abandoned and out of date. Top-down is good here. "The"
documentation page is here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/Documentation

One good documentation page is better than a collection of documentation
pages that differ in various ways.

Jonathan

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org