qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Robie <jonathan.ro...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Qpid Documentation page
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 14:32:59 GMT
Marnie McCormack wrote:
> Being honest, I like the old page far better - escpecially since I just
> added to it/updated it :-)
>
> From my pov, I think it's quite frustrating that all the
> broker/implementation boundaries are becoming blurred in the docs & the way
> we link to them.

One problem we're having: there are many ways we could organize this
information, and when people do individual pages, they each use a given
organization. Sometimes we see multiple approaches to organization on
the same page.

Is that inherent to our group editing approach using a Wiki, or is there
a good way to get a handle on this?

Jonathan

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org